Mag Blast by Fantasy Flight
A non-collectable game for one to four players.
Martian Invasion (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
This is a card game that appears to use the
Mars Attacks! setting. The rules are available
for free at http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/.
Monkeys On The Moon (circa 2002) by Eight Foot Llama
A card game of getting monkeys into spaceships
going back to earth. Art by Scott Starkey.
NASA - The Space Place Collectible Card Game by ???
This is a card game of completing missions. Note that
this is not a collectible card in the normal sense since
all the cards come with the game.
Moonshot The Game (1967, 1998) by Galactic Attic and by Cadaco-Ellis
Race to be the first to the moon. The game consists of
doing a series of missions for which the players collect
replica mission patches. Many historical events can occur
during the game. For ages 10 and up. One to four players.
Cadaco product #269. The first edition was a run of 5,000.
An expanded and updated version is Tranquility.
Designed by Van Overbay.
Orbit Escalation (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game that also uses a chess board of
fighter combat inspired by the Wing Commander
computer game. The rules can be found at
Phasers (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
"Board & card game for 2 players. Battle between two Star Trek Fleets.
Abstract skirmish level combat. Each figure represents a single Ship
(unit)." Rules are available online at
Rebel Space (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
This is a card set in the Star Wars universe
of episodes 4, 5, and 6. The rules are available
for free at http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/.
There is a Lensmen variant of this game included
in the rules.
Red Alert! (2000) by Last Unicorn Games
This game ended production on Jan. 1, 2001 when Last Unicorn
lost the rights to Star Trek games. There is a new game,
Armada which is compatiable with this game.
This is a spaceship combat game where flat cardboard disks
are used for the ships. It was designed in conjunction with
Fantasy Flight Games.
Releases were planned to cover all of the Star Trek series.
The initial release, at GenCon 2000, consisted of 8 sets
(2 Federation, 2 Klingon, 2 Romulan, 1 Cardassian, 1 Ferengi)
and boosters. There are common, uncommon and rare cards.
Rockets by ?
A German card game. Out of print.
Spacelab (1999) by Piepmatz Spiele
Each player constructs a part of a space station. Rockets
and shuttles carry modules, crew and satallites. The goal
is to have the highest total in their station's value and
cash. Designed by Thomas Huttner. For ages 12 and up,
2 to 5 players.
Space Fun by Herald Publishing
A card game. Out of print.
Space Hole (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game to build and defend a space colony.
The rules are available for free at
There is a Babylon 5 variant for this game.
Space Race (1969) by Edu-Cards
A card game, probably intended to be educational.
Out of print.
Space Rockets (1983) by Mattel - out of print
For ages 4 and up. Two different games can be
played with these cards. Also printed in West
Germany in 1984.
Space Scouts (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game of "Explore the mysteries of outer
space with your trusty ship and intrepid crew."
Free rules are available at
Space Station Alpha (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game of building the International Space Station.
The rules are available online at
Space Station Assault (circa 2005) by Your Move Games
"In Space Station Assault, two fleet commanders seek victory
by destroying the enemy space station or a large number of
enemy ships. Each ship is defined by four statistics: Speed,
Shields, Firepower and Victory Points. The winner is the first
to destroy sixty victory points of the enemy fleet. With ships
worth 1-4 victory points and each space station worth sixty,
both players must decide between a battle of attrition and an
A card game for 2 players that takes 15 to 30 minutes to play.
Star Blazers: The Quest for Iscandar (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game set in the Star Blazers universe.
The rules are available for free at
Star Commander (1983) by Historical Concepts
"Starting as the captain of a lowly scout ship,
you are pitted against the other Star Commander
players in a race to complete the first space
fleet and achieve galactic mastery. To successfully
construct and crew your fleet you must overcome the
perils of spies, sabotage and fierce ship to ship
combat. Star Commander is a fast paced interactive
card game for 2-5 players."
Star Craft Spawn (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game using the setting from the Star
Craft computer game. The rules are free at
Star Empires (1987) by Star Games
Probably out of print. Designed by Richard G. Mathews.
The goal is to be the first to accumalate the right
number and type of planets.
Star Fiefs (circa 1998) by Warp Spawn Games
"Opposing Noble Houses vie for domination in this quadrant of
space.", spaceships are abstracted into the attacks and cards.
The rules can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/.
Designed by Floyd Krassner.
Star Fleets (circa 2002) by Warp Spawn Games
A card game in the Star Trek setting. The
rules and cards can be found for free at
Star Fleet Battle Force (2001) by Amarillo Design Bureau
It is not a collectable card game. Based
on naval battle card games.
In the Captain's Log magazine #23 are a
couple of double size cards for starbases
and plantary defenses, plus some new rules.
Star Fleet Missions by Task Force Games (circa 1992) and Amarillo Design Bureau (1999)
- 5911 Star Fleet Battle Force
- 5911-3 Battle Force Card Deck
- 5911-4 Rulebook
- 5911-5 Battle Force Sequence of Play Card
- 5911-6 Battle Force Damage Markers
- 5911-9 Uncet card sheet for SFBF
- 2911-10 Planet and Base Cards - orgnially from Captain's Log
Very abstract spaceship combat. There are 6 races
18 starship types.
Star Force Terra: Contact (1991) by World Wide Wargames
Out of print. Designed by D. Verssen.
Now (1997) owned by OSS.
for a future release as Star Force Terra: The new Era.
There will be all new artwork and a design update.
This game is similar to the Modern Naval Battles game.
Star Quest: The Regency Wars by Comic Images Inc. by Welt der Spiele (1995) and by White Buffalo Games
"'Star Quest, the Regency Wars', is a tale of waring factions,
struggling to gain control over a galaxy decimated by a deadly
viral disaster. Fast, strategic, political, and tactical, the
game focuses on five races and their efforts to conquer and rule
one another's Regencies." Designed by Glen Alpaugh and John
Doughty. The initial game had 325 different cards written in
English and German. Some of the artists were Frank Frazetta,
the Hildebrandt Brothers, Michael Whelan, William Stout, and
Luis Royo. A 100 card expansion was planned but never printed.
Star Trek RPG (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
A solo card and dice RPG set in the orginal Star Trek series
universe. Written by C Gerard Luft. The rules can be found online
Star Trek/Next Gen. by Decipher Games
A collectable card game. Production of this game
stopped in 2008
ST: TNG Collectible Dice Game (circa 1997) by Five Rings Publishing Group
- First Edition:
- Premiere Limited Edition (1994), decks & expansion sets
- Premiere Unlimited Edition "alpha" (1994), decks & expansion sets
- Warp Pack (1995), Special Premium Edition
12 cards given out free
- Premiere Unlimited Edition "beta" (1995)
- Player's Guide
- Data Laughing card (1995), orginally available via a coupon
Later included in the Intro. Two-player Game
- Collector's Tin - Limited (1995), silver border
boxed set of compelete Premiere Ed.
- Alternate Universe (1995), limited ed. expansion sets
- U.S.S. Jupiter Promotional card
- Non-Foil Promotional Cards
- Foil Promotional Cards
- Q Continuum (1996), limited ed. expansion sets
- Introductory Two-player Game (1997), decks, two editions exist
- 1st Anthology (1997), compliation set
- First Contact (1997), limited ed.
- Fajo Collection (1997), signed & numbered, limited ed.
- Away Team Pack - 2 cards (1998), available at Decipher run events
- Official Tournament Sealed Deck - Limited super rare
(May 1998), 1 deck + 5 expansion packs, has 6 different box designs
- Deep Space Nine (1998), limited ed. decks and packs, decks & packs, 276 cards
- Starter Deck II (1998), decks of beta unlimited
- Enhanced First Contact (1999), expansion packs, 12 cards
- The Dominion Expansion Set (1999), expansion packs, 130 cards
- Blaze of Glory Expansion (1999), expansion packs, 130 cards
- Rules of Acquistion Expansion (1999), expansion packs, 130 cards
- Second Edition:
- Second Anthology (2000), decks & packs
- Second Edition Energize Booster Pack - 180 cards
- Second Edition The Next Generation Starter Deck (2000)
- Second Edition Klingon Starter Deck (2000)
- Second Edition Romulan Starter Deck (2000)
- Second Edition Deep Space 9 Starter Deck (2000)
- U.S.S. Jupiter (2000), promotional card, later in All Good Things
- The Trouble With Tribbles Expansion (2000), decks & packs, 141 cards
- Reflections: The First Five Year Mission (circa 2000), packs, 100 foiled cards
- Enhanced Premiere (2000), expansion packs, 21 cards
- Mirror Mirror Expansion (2000), expansion packs, 131 cards
- Voyager Expansion (2001), decks & packs, 201 cards
- The Borg Expansion (2001), expansion packs, 131 cards
- Holodeck Adventures Expansion (2001), expansion packs, 131 cards
- The Motion Pictures Expansion (2002), expansion packs, 131 cards
- Second Edition Premiere (2002), decks & packs, 415 cards
- Second Edition Foil Subset (2003), foil cards for offical touraments
- All Good Things (2003), decks & packs, 40 cards
- Call to Arms (2003), decks & packs, 208 cards
- Call to Arms Borg (2003), starter deck
- Call to Arms Dominion (2003), starter deck
- Necessary Evil (2004), expansion packs, 108 cards
- Tenth Anniversary Collection (2004)
- Fractured Time (2004), expansion packs, 108 cards
- Strange New Worlds (2005), expansion packs, 120 cards
- Second Edition: Adversaries Anthology (2005),
20 cards, plus 2 boosters from each of Call to Arms and
Energize, plus a Call to Arms started deck.
- Genesis Collection (2007)
Set of 27 foil cards.
- To Boldly Go - booster pack (2006)
- Reflections 2.0 - 121 diffraction foil cards
61 cards are new. 18 cards per pack.
- Mirror Darkly - booster pack
11 cards per pack. 122 different cards total.
- These Are the Voyages - booster pack
- Captain's Log - booster pack (2006)
11 cards per pack.
- League Kit #1
Includes two 0D13 and eight 0D9.
- Unexpected Difficulties
Foil verion of Unexpected Difficulties card.
- Klingon Worf and Jadzia at their wedding - 2 cards
- Foil reprints of the X collection.
Star Trek ships and their commanders, 0P54-0P71.
- Cartaker's Array Foil
- Foil Headquarters Missions - 13 cards
- Dangerous Missions Generations Draft Box (2006)
- Dangerous Missions The Forge Draft Box
- Dangerous Missions The Siege Draft Box
- What You Leave Behind (2007) - booster packs, 122 cards
Sold only through Hill's Wholesale Gaming.
Includes an 18 card "Archive" foil set, and Mot the Barber.
Designed by Dan Verssen. All but the first two sets
were not widely available.
Star of the Guardians (circa 1995) by Mag Force 7
- 88036 Federation Starter Set
- 88037 Borg Sphere Starter Set
- 88040 U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Booster Set #1
- 88040 U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Booster Set #2
- 88040 U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Booster Set #3
- 88040 U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Booster Set #4
- 88040 U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Booster Set #5
- 88041 Borg Sphere Booster Set #1
- 88041 Borg Sphere Booster Set #2
- 88041 Borg Sphere Booster Set #3
- 88041 Borg Sphere Booster Set #4
- 88041 Borg Sphere Booster Set #5
- 88043 Vor'cha Klingon Attack Cruiser Starter Set
- 88042 Galaxy Class Federation Starship Starter Set
Star of the Guardians which was sold in decks and boosters.
Out of print - was a collectable card game. Based on the
books of the same name by Margaret Weis.
Star Wars by Decipher Games
A collectable card game. As of end of 2001
all this game and all its expansion went
out of print since the Star Wars license
for this game was not renewed.
Star Wars Attack of the Clones (2002) by Wizards of the Coast
- Premiere Set (Dec. 1995), limited ed., black border
- Premiere Set (Feb. 1996), unlimited ed., white border
- Premiere Two-Player Intro. Set (Feb. 1996), distributed by Parker Brothers
- A Hew Hope Expansion Set (Jul. 1996), limited ed.
- Rebel Leader Cards (Summer 1996), 2 cards given at Decipher Events
- Jedi Pack (Oct. 1996), distributed directly (not for sale)
- Hoth Expansion Set (Nov. 1996), limited ed.
- Empire Strikes Back
Introductory Two-Player Game (Mar. 1997), distributed by Parker Brothers
- Dagobah Expansion Set (Apr. 1997), limited ed.
- First Anthology Set (May 1997), 2 decks and 4 expansion packs
- Cloud City Expansion Set (Nov. 1997), limited ed.
- Jabba's Palace Expansion Set (Apr. 1998), limited ed.
- Offical Tournament Sealed Deck (May 1998)
- Second Anthology (Jul. 1998), 12 packs plus 6 cards
- Revised Hew Hope Expansion Set (1998), unlimited ed.
- Revised Hoth Expansion Set (1998), unlimited ed.
- Dagobah Expansion Set (1998)
- Special Edition (1998), limited ed.
- Enhanced Premiere Expansion Set (1998), unlimited ed.
- Endor Limited Expansion Set (?) , limited ed.
- Enhanced Cloud City (1999)
- Return of the Jedi: Death Star (1999)
- Revised Dogobah Expansion Set (1999)
- Enhanced Jabba's Palace (2000), 18 card packs
- Reflections & Collectors Bounty (2000), foil cards
- Third Anthology (2000)
- Death Star II (2000), starters and packs
- Jabba's Palace Sealed Deck (2001), 18 card packs
- Reflections II: Expanding to Galaxy
(2001), 18 card packs
- Tatooine (?)
- Coruscant (?)
- Reflections III (2001)
- Theed Palace (?)
A collectable card game, that also uses dice,
where the combat occurs in three areanas,
space, ground and character. Additional
sets are planned, based on the other Star
Star Wars Campaign (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Two-Player Trading Card Game
- Light Side Starter Deck - 40 card preconstructed deck
- Dark Side Starter Deck - 40 card preconstructed deck
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Booster - 11 cards
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Booster - 5 cards
- Promotional Cards - 7 different cards
- Star Wars: Sith Rising Be Seduced -
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (2003) - 11 card boosters and 2 player starters
- Star Wars: Rise of the Empire (2005) - 11 card boosters
A card based on episodes 4, 5, and 6 of Star Wars.
The rules are available online at
Starbase Jeff by Cheapass Games
A card game of constructing a space station.
Starship Command by Inferno Games
A non-collectable card game for 2 to 8 players.
Starwars Dogfight (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
- ? Starship Command 1st ed. (1992)
- 1001 Starship Command (1994)
- 1002 Starship Command II (1995)
Rules available at http://www.angelfire.com/games2/warpspawn/SWDF.html.
Star Trek III: Struggle for the Throne (1984) by FASA
A non-collectable card game.
Also see Star Trek III
for other related games.
Starships (1980) by Waddington's House of Games
Strange New Worlds by ?
A game of space colonization that has no spaceship combat.
Super Nova (circa 1995) by Heartbreaker and Buccaneer Games
"...a game of intergalactic expansion and conquest."
This is a collectable card game, but all players draw
from a single shared deck of cards. It is also avilable
as a complete boxed set. Designed by John Montrie.
There is an expansion set called Event Horizon (1998)
This game is out of print but copies are available at
To Boldly Go (circa 2003) by Warp Spawn Games
A card with minimal use of spaceships. It is based on
the orginal Star Trek television series. The rules are at
Tranquility Base by Galactic Attic
This is an updated and expaned version of Moonshot.
Race to be the first to the moon. For ages 10 and up.
One to four players. Designed by Van Overbay.