Help in finding miniatures and games.
Last updated - June 17, 2004
- First check out any local game stores. You never know what they may have, even if it is in a box in their back room.
- There are two newsgroups where old items often come up for sale. These are
rec.games.board.marketplace and rec.games.miniatures.misc.
- Here is a list of mail order and online stores which carry games and miniatures. Their stock of old items will vary, so keep checking until you find what you want. Most of these I have not used, so I can't say how good their service is.
- Here are some other web pages that have information about finding games
- At game conventions there are often flea markets and auctions where sometimes one can get hard to find items.
- Last there are on line auction sites such as Ebay where games and miniatures sometimes appear. Ebay is currently the biggest, but often the prices are high.
Last modified: Thu Jun 17 16:48:42 PDT 2004